Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Striped Stairs

Earlier this month, I came across these striped stairs in the Newbury Street Cole Haan store. It's a bit more subtle than the stairs at the London Kate Spade pop-up shop I posted about a while back but I like these stairs for that reason.


I used to have a Cole Haan bag but someone broke into my car {sadly while I was across the street} and stole it. My passenger side car door still sounds like it has tic-tacs inside when it's closed.

6 comments:

  1. These are super cool!! Sorry about your purse and your car :(

    xoxo Elizabeth

    Follow Shopbop + The NOW For Your Chance to Win a $100 Shopbop Gift Card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was all made much easier since I had just had a delicious margarita. :) The drive home in a snow storm with no window at midnight wasn't fun when it was happening, but at least it was funny the next morning.

      Delete
  2. very cool idea! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO sorry to hear about the car break in! Even though it was years ago, when its a bag you love it's hard to just let it go. These are gorgeous stairs!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...