The concept with this clock is that the hands are the same length. You are meant to read them with the wider hand as the hour hand and the thinner one as the minute hand, just as they are when the hands are different lengths. It's a bit different but still intuitive.
Friday, March 2, 2012
dpot Clocks
The concept with this clock is that the hands are the same length. You are meant to read them with the wider hand as the hour hand and the thinner one as the minute hand, just as they are when the hands are different lengths. It's a bit different but still intuitive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So cute and clever! I like the cheery colors. Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleterolala loves
this is very cool... love it! Happy Friday!
ReplyDeletereally nice :) very interesting have a nice day!
ReplyDeleteDont miss my 4 HARVEY PRINCE PERFUMES Worldwide giveaway :)
http://fashionistaera.blogspot.com/2012/02/harvey-prince-perfume-worldwide.html
This is really cool! I've never seen anything like it, but I do like the idea! Hopefully it is just not available yet....not out of stock :(
ReplyDeleteThats really cute. I want one now. Love the colors.
ReplyDeleteLove this idea! Great colours too.
ReplyDeletelove it!!
ReplyDeletewww.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com
ciao very nice blog :) I found you via Easy and Chic... greetings from Milan ... IDa
ReplyDelete