Monday, October 18, 2010

Kate Spade Pop-up Shop - London

I love pop-up books and cards so much that while I was in design school I tried for a while to figure out how to make a pop-up thesis presentation.  Sadly, there weren't enough hours in the semester to pull that off.

Pop-up shops are just as fun!  Kate Spade has recently opened a pop-up shop in London and it's as well-designed and cheerful as their New York shops.  I don't have plans to visit London in the next few weeks but, luckily, they have posted some photos of the space those of us on this side of the pond can have a look too.

{kate spade}

IMG_7625
{Racked National}

{kate spade}

DSC_7352
{Racked National}



{kate spade}


Rumor has it everything in the shop is for sale!

2 comments:

  1. I agree and I love the stripes and the fact that they are simply painted on. Of course the staircase itself is beautiful.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...