![]() |
| via Sifu Renka on Flickr {CC BY-NC-ND 2.0} |
I love the wall of wine and the giant sparkly lighting at the Restaurant Aria in Toronto. The Moooi Raimond pendants are beautiful but will cost you a pretty penny. If you are on a limited budget, there is always the ubiquitous IKEA MASKROS pendant. Despite it being everywhere, I still haven't yet grown tired of it.

Day trips to Montreal/Toronto- how lovely. And funny you should mention the Maskros today...
ReplyDeleteI really like that pendant still!
ReplyDeleteWe have an Aria restaurant inside the Fairmont in Chicago but my guess is they're not the same? I am jealous you can go to Toronto in a day :)
ReplyDeleteDon't be too jealous, it involves waking up at 5 or 6 am and not getting home until midnight or later. Totally worth it though.
DeleteI love ikea for making things more affordable for all of us!
ReplyDelete