I like browsing through ABC Carpet & Home even though I know I'll never buy anything there. They also have some interesting window displays {these happen to be from last spring}. In the window below, I really love the shape of the sofa and the simple glass pendant sitting on the ground.
This window appeals to me right now since it's been a very spring-like winter and the colors and style of the window reminds me of spring. I also really like that metal chair and the pattern on the fabric at the top of the window - you really have to look hard to see it.


Oh wow! This place looks amazing and I love that couch. It reminds me of some of the really upscale furniture galleries we have in the City!
ReplyDeletei love that place... tried to visit while in the city but never made it!. ugh!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the first! Have a great weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this store and these windows are great- so light and airy. I almost thought it was Anthropologie at first.
ReplyDelete