I have written about Marset lighting before back in 2009 and 2011. This year I really loved the Maranga suspension lamp. It's super spacey and very well made and I keep thinking I need to find a use for one of their lamps somewhere.
What do you think? Love it or think it's too modern for your taste?

There was a time when I would say no way...but now I really love it. I would definitely hang this in my home.
ReplyDeleteThis has a really cool kinda futuristic vibe to it which I really like!
ReplyDeleteThanks for suggesting the brazil nuts. I'll have to pick some up. I've been snacking on almonds and cashews alot lately. We finally ordered a new couch and it's being delivered on Friday :)
Have a great week!
Rowena @ rolala loves
I'm with Rowena- feels quite futuristic. I like it!
ReplyDeleteProbably a little too modern for my taste to have in a home but could definitely see it in a commercial space
ReplyDelete