Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Discoco Pendant Light

I was fortunate to attend the ICFF in Manhattan this past weekend and I wanted to share some of my favorite finds during my next posts.

One of my favorite lights was the Discoco Pendant Light by Christophe Matheiu from Marset. The light is made from steel rods and ABS plastic. I guess that is the only drawback that I see. I would prefer if it were made all out of powdercoated steel or aluminum than plastic but it is very well designed and I actually couldn't tell until I did some further research on the fixture.



One thing I really like about the fixture is the fact that you can't see the light source. I find it really distracting to have the light source visible, though there are some lights that pull it off. With the glossy white surfaces, the light bounces around and creates a nice glow.

{photo: jeanine}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...