Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Light Bracket


One of my favorite items at this year's ICFF was The Light Bracket, designed by Alexandra Burr and Allen Slamic.  Not only do I love that this simple shelf bracket multi-tasks as a light, but I love the colorful cords and the enthusiasm both Alexandra and Allen had for their product.

It would be nice in a home office but I really would love to use it in an office project I'm working on to make the shelving a bit more special

5 comments:

  1. I think this would be great in a kids room, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These would be really cool in a hallway as sconces for a gallery wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be totally cool in my office - you are free to come and decorate mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting! Considering that most people try to hide wires, this project has made them the centerpiece, while maintaining functionality.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple yet brilliant...no pun intended.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...