I don't know about anyone else, but it's been so hot out I have probably had lemonade or limeade every day for two weeks now. I haven't even had the energy to giggle at the prices in the Crewcuts catalog, but I did find the stamina to get this photo of this adorable Crewcuts window display.
It's really cute and really simple with the pennant and the raw wood stand.

It looks like the heat will break today. I love this window.
ReplyDeleteThere are many days where I wish I was cute / small enough for crewcuts but then I would be a child and things are just cuter in miniature.
ReplyDeleteSo cute. And I totally agree about their pricing. I find myself thinking: I can barely justify JCrew prices for myself, am I really going to try to justify them for a kid??
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love lemonade when it's hot too especially now that I'm drinking cold drinks sometimes again :)
ReplyDeleteWe finally picked up a new K-drama - Special Affairs Team Ten. It's from last year and a crime thriller which is not my usual genre but I had to give it a go since I heard it was really good and now I'm hooked. Have you been watching anything lately?
Have a great weekend and stay cool!
Rowena @ rolala loves
Enter my Firmoo Eyewear Giveaway!
love those bright colors!
ReplyDelete