Painted signs on buildings....old and new.
Pretty vegan sushi I can actually eat from Beyond Sushi! I bought it at 10 am and was carrying it around and actually had someone ask where I bought it because it looked so good. Because I am classy, I ate two pieces and dropped the chopsticks on the ground, so I had to eat it with my fingers. It was still super delicious- the only thing that would have made it better would have been if it was organic.
Patterns and repetition on buildings.
Bright color in a dingy side street.
Cute old stone buildings.
Water towers - for some reason I love to see them.
Great color combinations.
Have you been anywhere interesting lately?











I love all of this industrial vibe. That sushi does look amazing!
ReplyDeleteVegan sushi?? Do tell me more
ReplyDeleteI want to travel with you sister! Great pics!
ReplyDeleteYou've seen some cool things on your travels. That vegan sushi looks really good!
ReplyDeleteI was in midtown for a doctor's appt. today but didn't see anything interesting. It was my first time riding the subway since I hurt my ankle and it was thankfully quite uneventful.
Rowena @ rolala loves