These are cool! They look more streamlined without the styrofoam. The way they're arranged here looks a little chaotic but that's probably the intended effect.
Are you a vegetarian? There is actually a notable vegetarian Korean restaurant in Manhattan called Hangawi. I haven't been yet, hopefully soon. My friends have told me that it's quite a dining experience and the space is beautiful. http://www.hangawirestaurant.com/
You're VERY welcome! I've heard nothing but good things about this place so hopefully you'll enjoy it there. I have some friends who are vegetarians and dining out can sometimes pose a slight challenge for them so I get that it must be nice to not have some free reign when ordering off a menu.
These are cool! They look more streamlined without the styrofoam. The way they're arranged here looks a little chaotic but that's probably the intended effect.
ReplyDeleteAre you a vegetarian? There is actually a notable vegetarian Korean restaurant in Manhattan called Hangawi. I haven't been yet, hopefully soon. My friends have told me that it's quite a dining experience and the space is beautiful.
http://www.hangawirestaurant.com/
You're VERY welcome! I've heard nothing but good things about this place so hopefully you'll enjoy it there. I have some friends who are vegetarians and dining out can sometimes pose a slight challenge for them so I get that it must be nice to not have some free reign when ordering off a menu.
ReplyDelete