I can't help but feel like I'm missing something with this Louis Vuitton window display. It looks like a fancy box of chocolates to me, but part of me also thinks it looks like something else. What that is, I have no idea. I do know if I got a box of chocolates that was this expensive, I would never eat it....




I could handle those chocolates.
ReplyDeleteThose are some seriously luxurious chocolates haha. I can't help but think that the liners look a little off at this large scale.
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend Jeanine!
Rowena @ rolala loves
wow the chocolate is so special and luxurious!
ReplyDeleteOMG I will be like you, not dare to put them into mouth
I'm new visitor to your site.
would you like to follow each other to keep in touch?
MY-Emily
Please, let me know! ;)
Follow me and I will follow you back for certain
(leave a blog link at my blog after follow so I can go back ur blog again)
Oooo this window display is totally clever
ReplyDelete