I wandered down Charles Street in Boston the other week, something I haven't done in a long time, and found this simple and well-done window display at what I think was a children's store called The Red Wagon.
It's really just some molding as a backdrop with a pennant hung above {made of ribbon and some cute paper} but it adds a sweet backdrop to the children's outfits displayed in front.
It doesn't distract from the clothes, most importantly - I like it
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely display!
ReplyDeletea very cute backdrop! That whole window is seems very boston to me - the colours, the preppy clothes - maybe it's just because I'm home sick!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute window display! xx
ReplyDeleteI really like simple and effective displays like this. That pennant looks like something you would see hanging in a classroom :)
ReplyDeleteHave a fantastic weekend Jeanine!
Rowena @ rolala loves
I'm with Rooth- the white beadboard backdrop really let's you focus on the (adorable) kid's clothes.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! My co-blogger/best friend works at a baby clothing boutique - I may have to send her over for some inspiration! xo
ReplyDeletego for the glam