I have been a fan of Farrow & Ball's paint and wallpapers for a long time but, now I am in love with their showroom in Manhattan. They recently wrapped the exterior in their lotus wallpaper.
That probably means you need more wallpaper in your life. I guess if you put it outside instead of inside, it would eliminate the need for you to paint!! :)
Now that is thinking outside the box. Pinning this image for sure!
ReplyDeleteYes, it is out of the box. I love when things are totally unexpected.
ReplyDeleteGreat shop, always the best colours of the season, cute blog, will look out for more posts x
ReplyDeleteThey really do, Katrina. Thank you for your sweet comment. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm not a big wallpaper person, but I would love my house wrapped in this!
ReplyDeleteThat probably means you need more wallpaper in your life. I guess if you put it outside instead of inside, it would eliminate the need for you to paint!! :)
ReplyDelete