I'm not sure what got into me, but at the end of November I started entering giveaways like it was my job. Surprisingly I WON!!!!!! I'm super excited since one of these amazing egg cups from Camila Prada arrived on my doorstep a couple of days ago.
I wanted to post earlier but I was thinking I would take my own pictures. That didn't work out as well as I thought it would, my own pictures didn't do these little guys justice. How something handmade is this perfect, I will never know. They are amazingly made with double walled sides and a little removable vent hole in the top.
I selected the Pretty Egghead, and there are some still available.
I also love this Happy Egghead, it wasn't in the list of styles I could select but this would have been my first choice I think.
What I am totally obsessed with though, are these sugar shakers. Especially the spotty one.
I think it's a bit late to have it delivered in time for Christmas outside the UK, but it's totally worth the wait if you give it to someone a bit late.
Thank you Camila and Joanna for this giveaway. I'm thinking in the spring I might need to find a companion for this little guy.
{all images: Camila Prada}





No comments:
Post a Comment
I heart comments!