I was looking at fabric over the weekend with someone else and I fell in love with this red and tan damask fabric.
The best part is that it is being made into pillow covers for me for my birthday {I guess I'll have to be patient}. It's also incentive to actually reupholster my sofa instead of just planning to reupholster it. This might be the time to confess I purchased the fabric to reupholster it three years ago....
In the meantime, I'll be rockin' the pillows on my blue sofa.
{photo: jeanine}
Hi Jeanie, I found your blog via a comment you made on mine. Loving your fabric choices!!
ReplyDeleteTo answer your question, the nail head trim was purchased from www.beaconfabric.com. Good prices!
Janell
Hi Janell,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
I just took a look at Beacon Fabric and it's a great resource! We used to have a local source for upholstering supplies and tools but it closed a couple of years ago and I haven't been able to find a good replacement since. The site looks like it will be a great replacement.
:)