Last weekend I went to Martha's Vineyard over night to stay with a friend {possibly the nicest friend ever}. Not only did she have me stay for free but didn't complain about my frantic phone call that I was at the wrong ferry terminal and had 20 minutes to get to the right one or I would have had to stay for another 3 hours. In my defense, I was trying to get home between downpours. The idea of taking a ferry on the ocean in a thunderstorm is not pleasant to me, but I do really need to learn to read schedules and figure out how taxis work.
It was a great weekend despite the crazy rainstorms {tornado warnings in New England, seriously?!?!?!?} and ridiculous humidity.
I have some photos from a couple of design shops on the island but I am sick today so I will post them later. I managed to drag my sorry self to the Design Center to see Margaret Russell speak and get my book signed, but I might have strep so I've been better. I'm going to watch a really bad movie and see if it makes me feel better.
Hope you enjoy these summery photos for now!
{photos: jeanine}
No comments:
Post a Comment
I heart comments!