With vinyl wall decals a dime a dozen, I was very impressed with
Frank Fuzzy's flocked wall decals at the ICFF. Other than for custom work, it looks as if they have not yet started to distribute this self-adhesive velour in the US but perhaps some day soon it will be available.

They will also work with architects and designers to produce custom designs which could be a nice addition to paint in a retail or hotel with a small budget.
{photo: jeanine}
Bonjour, Thank you very much for this page you made about my company Frank Fuzzy Paris.
ReplyDeleteThe products are now available in the US online at http://fuzzy.myshopify.com/
The International Comtemporary Furniture Fair in NYC was fun and I am looking forward to meet with you again next year.
Frank Fuzzy, President
My Contact information:
flockstarusa@gmail.com
281) 216 4119
Merci beaucoup! I appreciate the update, that's good information to have.
ReplyDeleteI will be sure to stop by and visit again next spring at the ICFF!