I've been searching for sneakers I liked for a long time now - a long time as in years. I finally found the solution with some fancy Missoni patterned Chucks! I haven't actually actually worn a pair of Chucks since the '90s when I had a plaid pair during my grunge phase, that was a long time ago.
You can see there is actual green grass under the shoes which means I
took the picture in the summer but they're still going strong now, they
just aren't quite as white....
I've started looking for a new pair now because I'll need a new pair in a couple of years. Maybe sooner. I have to say it's nice to have a pair that is work-appropriate in certain situations. Some clients will appreciate them and some won't.

I love Chucks, mine have lasted me more than 8 years!
ReplyDeleteGreat sneakers !
ReplyDeleteFollow me, I follow back :)
http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/
I absolutely love this type of shoe. So comfortable.
ReplyDelete7% Solution