If you remember all my posts on combining red and blue last fall. This is mint and an orangey tomato {
similar to this - ps. those Trina Turk clothes are all on sale and that purple cardigan is so nice in real life} but similar idea.
This is from Diane von Furstenburg's Spring 2013 runway line. I think we would get along just fine.
I love mint. I don't think I would have put it with orange...and what a missed opportunity that would have been. It's New Year's Eve...and I'm on the computer....total loser!
ReplyDeleteI really love DVF and those colors are so beautiful! Love your blog - I've put you on my blogroll! :)
ReplyDeleteJeanine, Happy 2013! I really have to get your help on some design related issues in this new year...
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. And how fun are those glasses??
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't have thought to pair with mint with orange but it totally works. I think I need this combo in my life :)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Jeanine! May 2013 bring you much joy, great health and good fortune!
I hope to see us both kick our health issues to the curb this year :)
Rowena @ rolala loves
A gorgeous combination.. I love all the beautiful flowy fabrics
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure that I would get along with that outfit just fine as well. Those sunglasses are gorgeous!
ReplyDelete:)
Allison
A's Fashion Files
Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!
love this combination & love dvf!
ReplyDeletexo Olivia
go for the glam