Oh J. Crew, you're so punny {even if I don't get how the words in the speech bubbles relate}.
This is a cute and simple window display so it fits all my categories for a window display. I'm not sure what the buildings are made of but they would be easy to make out of some thin {or even corrugated} cardboard.

Hah - as if j.crew needed another reason to be awesome. Cute!
ReplyDeleteI was at mall yesterday (trying to pretend we had power) and when I saw the JCrew window, I thought of you. It's all done up for the holidays and involves a lot of paper/card stock.
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen that one yet. I hope you get your power back soon!
DeleteCute as always!
ReplyDeletexo Olivia
go for the glam
Such an NYC theme... Love it!
ReplyDeletei like the color palette
ReplyDeleteI like everything but the ZZZ...could have used some other letters, like Brr, or :-)
ReplyDelete