Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Out and About

I've spent the last couple of weekends traveling to New York and Montreal.  It was for fun but it was also exhausting.  All I wanted to do this past weekend was nap and eat fruit and chia seed popsicles {from the Superfood Kitchen cookbook}, so that's what I did.

I have no idea why this picture is so crooked

I hope to share some of my photos of the two trips and this year's ICFF visit next week, just as soon as I whip myself and my computer into shape.

3 comments:

  1. I love Montreal. It has such a European feel but it's so much closer. Looking forward to seeing your pics! Rest up lady :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need a bigger bottle of Patron - let's make it happen :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...