I recently spotted a mention of
Tenbosch House at
From the Right Bank and decided to check out the whole hotel.
I really love the exterior of the building, especially the roofline.
The interior is very simple as well, with lots of white and woods.
I am in love with the large central staircase and the scattered lights hanging down through the floors.
All the fixtures are mid-century Scandinavian and are mostly wood but I like that there are some spacey pieces, like the round white side table a few photos down, to break up the woods.
These art deco doors are beautiful. Someday I would love a house with details like this house. Tall ceilings, huge moldings and detailed doors.
what an amazing place... love it!
ReplyDeleteThis house is gorgeous both inside and out. I'm loving the layout and the details. Those Art Deco doors are stunning!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the non-commercialized Valentine's Day greeting! Same to you!
I'm a total sucker for blurry light photos as well - both taking and looking at ;p
Amazing interiors. Great for inspiration.
ReplyDeletePatience
Invitation to participate in Giveaway to win a J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch worth $260:
J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch Giveaway