Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Tory Burch Holiday Window Display

Am I the only one who used the labor of 20 tiny little fingers to wrap my Christmas presents this year?  In my defense, my nieces were thrilled to help and they'll be excited to tell their cousins they wrapped the hilarious little packages {they managed to use twice the necessary paper}.

I should probably have taken a lesson from Tory Burch's window people as their holiday window display features straight lines of brightly colored ribbons.  My pictures are terrible as usual but the glossy ribbons looked really nice, I'm loving the woven plaid look.



Fun fact!  Handbags from Tory Burch and Kate Spade are returned the most often at Nordstrom according to the sales person I spoke with.  They're so pretty but, knowing that, I'll save my money for another brand.

6 comments:

  1. It's nice to get free labor like that hehe ;p I always wrap all my own presents. I find it oddly therapeutic and I like to get creative with my embellishments. That ribbon is actually giving me some ideas. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Jeanine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Jeanine!
    It has taken me days to work up the energy for wrapping and packaging- wishing I had nieces to help out too!
    I wonder why the bags are returned so often...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cool colored one much more than the pink and red one! I wish they could have done a green and red type!

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom bought me a Kate Spade bag for Christmas. I'm still torn as to how I feel about it (not one for returning really)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh, the pictures and display are BEAUTIFUL! I'm not surprised about KS having high returns though... but TB? Surprised! I really like their bags, haha!
    Junniku blog! (What I got for Christmas)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You forgot to mention how much extra tape they used, too! I would love to see (or be horrified by?) the result if they had been turned loose on this display window...

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...