Monday, December 21, 2015

J Crew Christmas Window Display

I love this winter/Christmas window display at J. Crew {I know I always say this but I don't photograph the ones I don't love}.  It's very subtle with the Christmas theme, only some balls on one of the trees, but it's nicely done with the black background. 



Many seasons they will use fabric patterns in their window display backgrounds but that doesn't seem to be the case here. Instead, it looks like they're using up the gold paper from the fall display.

2 comments:

  1. I think they have the same type of holiday display at J. Crew in NYC as I recall seeing something like this at their 5th Avenue store. I like how they went with a more graphic and minimal approach with the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They've always done a great job with keeping things modern yet classic and simple

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...