Thursday, October 8, 2015

J. Crew :: Fall Window Display

Fall is here!  At least in New England we have fall weather, perfect for jackets and sweaters, and the leaves are starting to change colors!  There is very little that makes me this happy about any other season.

I love the gold leaves of this J. Crew window display.  They didn't photograph as well as I would have liked {I was in a different mall than normal during daylight hours, and I'm pretty sure Paul Blart fell out of one of those skylights} but it's pretty nonetheless.



5 comments:

  1. Yep, love those leaves. Which gives me some ideas for my Thanksgiving table...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first thing that came to my mind when looking at this was that it must've sucked to be the person who had to stick all those leaves on one by one. Looks nice though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe this is why I've been loving the Jcrew brand lately!

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking at these displays. It's always a treat during the holidays =)

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...