Monday, September 21, 2015

Pavement Coffee :: Part Two

I love when my work takes me close to my favorite coffee shops because coffee makes me happy.  The other week I had to go to a building right next to a coffee shop I used to go to regularly and I've also posted about.

It's been a while though.  The coffee wasn't as good as I remembered it, and they no longer honor the coffee buying card, but I did like the interior still with the wood and tiny tile floor.  So that was worth the trip. 


The next time I'm in that area I can try a new place and maybe I'll even find a new favorite shop!

2 comments:

  1. It's always a bummer when places you haven't been to in awhile just aren't the same anymore but at least you still liked the decor. Coffee joints can pretty cool decor. Sometimes I find myself peeking into places but I rarely go in since I don't drink coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS cute tile - what's it called?

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...