Monday, September 28, 2015

Confession :: I'm a Skin Care Product Sample Hoarder

It's become evident lately, as I try to get rid of things I don't use or want in general, that I might have a bit of a hoarding problem when it comes to skincare samples.  It didn't seem like I had that many, but for someone who believes using mascara and concealer is sometimes too many steps {can't someone develop a mascara that will draw attention away from the giant purple bruises under my eyes?}, what I have is a bit excessive.


What shows in this photo is deceptive.  It's a deep bowl.


Yikes!  That's a lot of stuff!

I've been doing a bit of research lately to see what I can do to take better care of my skin and maybe keep the wrinkles at bay for as long as possible.  As part of this, I'm getting rid of things I won't use and things that I don't like.  Those nail polishes will be going straight to my nieces, they'll be thrilled and I can stick to the three colors I like.  I also spy a few other items that will disappear quickly.

Some of the samples I'm really excited for so I'll share the winners and losers of the bunch!

I have also ordered some skin care products to add to my all natural {barely any ingredient} face wash and moisturizer so I'm excited to try them out when they arrive in a few weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Keep us posted - I am the absolute worst at skin care and don't even wear sunscreen daily anymore :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have ton of samples as well but off the bat I only keep the ones that I'm actually interested in and give the rest away since I prefer to stay on routine with my skincare rather than test things out continuously. I tend to use them when I travel cause then I can just chuck the packaging ;p I definitely am interested to see which samples work out for you.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...