Monday, July 6, 2015

One Mission Accomplished

Lately I've been trying to finish all those half-finished projects I have lying around the house {and other people's houses} forever.  One of those projects was intended to be a birthday present for my mom....in 2012.  I bought the parts years ago and was ready to go but, let's be honest, I didn't know how to wire a lamp.  Luckily the Rotary Club around here has a free clinic where you take your broken things {or miserable failures of DIY projects in my case} to them and they help you fix it up.

I really love the vintage plug, the colorful cord, and the paddle thumb turn it has.  It's so much better than the cheap-looking gold pieces and transparent plug that it had before.



So, one down 7,301 to go!

3 comments:

  1. Haha it must feel good to be able to finish this one :) The colorful cord and paddle thumb turn really give it a nice dose of charm! Hope you've been well and enjoyed a great 4th of July, Jeanine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I love finishing up Works In Progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks lovely Jeanine - good on ya!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...