Monday, January 5, 2015

Shoe Solution

I've been searching for sneakers I liked for a long time now - a long time as in years.  I finally found the solution with some fancy Missoni patterned Chucks! I haven't actually actually worn a pair of Chucks since the '90s when I had a plaid pair during my grunge phase, that was a long time ago.


You can see there is actual green grass under the shoes which means I took the picture in the summer but they're still going strong now, they just aren't quite as white....

I've started looking for a new pair now because I'll need a new pair in a couple of years.  Maybe sooner.  I have to say it's nice to have a pair that is work-appropriate in certain situations.  Some clients will appreciate them and some won't.

3 comments:

  1. I love Chucks, mine have lasted me more than 8 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sneakers !

    Follow me, I follow back :)
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this type of shoe. So comfortable.

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...