Monday, June 16, 2014

Patrick Townsend Lighting

I've talked before about how much I love lighting, so I am making my first ICFF post about lighting {and I do know that the ICFF was a month ago, I'm nothing if not timely}. 

Patrick Townsend lighting was showing over-sized but simple chandeliers.  They come in white and black cords and sockets but I really prefer the higher end looking cords and metal sockets on display at the show.   I could picture the giant one over a dining room table or in a foyer.

The fixture wasn't this blurry in real life, I promise.



3 comments:

  1. The ones in the second photo remind me of fire crackers in a good way :)

    It doesn't matter what type of sunscreen you wear as long you wear something. I'm kind of obsessed with sun protection lately. What are you using for shampoo now? I actually skip shampoo every other wash. I think you probably saw spied some other restaurant at ABC cause ABC Kitchen is on the street level and the entrance is on 18th.

    Hope your week is off to a great start!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. How totally cool - it's like jewelry lighting. I'm digging the geometric shapes (did I just use 'digging'??)

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...