Thursday, June 19, 2014

Louis Vuitton Window Display :: Pushy Little Men

Unfortunately Louis Vuitton stores are always in indoor malls in Massachusetts so a good photo of their window displays can be a rare thing. I debated for a few months on whether or not to show these images because they are so hard to see, but I decided in the end, it was an interesting concept, so here you are!

The displays were fairly straightforward, but scattered about there were little men holding up huge piles of blocks, pushing bags away, and performing various other 'tasks'.  They are almost like little tuxedo-clad elves.



4 comments:

  1. I will take one of those bags AND one of those tiny elves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an interesting concept. If only tuxedo clad task elves were a real thing ;p

    A peanut butter, nutella and fluff crepe does not sound like something I would like. I only use peanut butter in noodles and think fluff is kinda gross. I actually prefer savory over sweet any day. Did I tell you that I stopped eating refined sugar and sweets years ago. Most of the time I take 2 bites and my husband finishes the rest but we do limit sweets for the most part. Hope your new shampoo works out. Do you use dry shampoo at all? It's great for eliminating grease and adding volume.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really like the little men! I think they're somewhat distracting to the overall presentation... and a bit creepy.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...