Thursday, June 12, 2014

Hermes Window Display :: Geometric Shapes

So I first thought these geometric window displays at Hermes was just okay.  Clean and geometric, but nothing special.



Then I really looked at the other windows and realized there were geometric people in the non-mannequin windows which is quite clever because just passing by you may not see this. 





Some of these remind me of 1980s French fashion though, maybe it's just the poses and geometry but I can't shake that feeling with the geometric woman window.

3 comments:

  1. For some reason the floor panels remind me of those in the dance games where you have to step on the panels to play especially in the first one. I would imagine the window stylist probably had something more dignified in mind when conceiving these though.

    I'm not sure if you could peep ABC Kitchen from ABC but I think you'd probably like the decor and the decor and food. I couldn't get over how incredibly fresh everything tasted. I want to wear every piece from that Honor collection so I'm glad I won't have to fight you for it ;p

    Hope you're having a great week!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS clever- if you hadn't mentioned it, I still may not have noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right - that is quite clever and subtle

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...