Thursday, February 6, 2014

BCBG :: Paper Garland Window Display

I didn't get the best photo of this BCBG window display but it's a nice example of something super simple.   Just some clothed mannequins and floral paper garlands {they might be snowflakes}.


The paper garlands remind me of this garland light by Tord Boontje.


Super simple but really effective, and I like the shape of this garland light much better when the garland is contained in the globe rather than drooping over a bare bulb.

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking how they were reminiscent of Tord Boontje's work before I scrolled down to your second pic :)

    You're so good about finishing dramas that you start. Creating Destiny is pretty long too isn't it. Choi Jin Huk is getting on my nerves a little in Emergency Couple just cause he's so mean to Song Ji Hyo's character but he's so cute it's kinda hard to hate him. It's an amusing drama though I don't love it. Some of the side characters are annoying. I think it helps that I actually like the lead actress in I Need Romance 3. I swore off the series but gave it a go when I found out she was in it. You know how I pick my dramas based on the actors sometimes ;p Unfortunately there are still a bunch of flashbacks per eps. That's just the way of K-dramas.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you imagine creating all of that paper awesomeness? Wow!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...