Monday, January 6, 2014

Miss Wu

A year or so ago, I decided to be much more selective in the type of clothing I purchase.  I decided to purchase fewer cheap throwaway clothing items and to add better quality clothing when I made a purchase {if you are bored you can read the original rant, and my attempt at a solution}. 

One of the brands I have had success with recently is Miss Wu.  It's a 'lower' priced line by Jason Wu.  Lower is in quotes because it still costs a pretty penny.  I wish I had known about it when this shirt was for sale because it's my favorite.


Because I waited for a sale, it was slim-pickings.  I wound up with these two shirts below and love them!  They are a bit more plain which means I can wear them for years and they will still be in style.



Obviously I look this fancy when I wear the shirts.....are there any brands you swear by these days?

2 comments:

  1. It's my first time hearing about this brand - I'll have to check it out next time I'm in the store. I also really like Nordstrom's Leith brand

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this diffusion line since I'm a fan of Jason Wu. The two shirts you picked up both look classically stylish. I haven't been shopping in ages but I agree with your philosophy of buying better and buying less.

    Happy New Year Jeanine! I hope 2014 will bring much happiness and success and may it be a much healthier year for us both. I know you what you mean about just doing what I can for exercise now. I do light pilates and maintenance moves for my shoulder but I really miss yoga and the sense of overall wellbeing it gave me.I'll be patient though. Let us be rid of our health woes soon.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...