Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!

No matter how good last year was to you all, I hope this year is even better!

Last year was busy for me but I wasn't left with a great feeling of accomplishment at everything I had done, so I hope this year I can achieve that.  My cat is kind enough to allow me to illustrate, with a bow on her paw, not to forget to slow down and have more fun.  She reminds me of this regularly by eating my phone and iPod cords when I don't give her as much attention as she needs - when that happens neither of us have much fun.

As an aside: My pictures rarely illustrate that she has extra thumbs on all four paws leading to her achieving ninja status.  Somehow it makes her even sneakier and more deadly to electronics.

no cat was harmed during the taking of this photo

A while ago I found "The Rainbow Tunnel of Happiness". The entrance to it made me just as happy when I stumbled upon it in a snow storm last month.  I'll be passing it tomorrow so maybe I'll take a walk through the tunnel just for fun.

state street train station

We are gearing up for another snow storm here over the next couple of days and things get slower and more relaxed which is a great way to start the new year.

the freedom trail on a snowy day

I plan to blog more and make more time to visit all the blogs I have only been to sporadically at the last part of this year.  I hope to talk to you all soon!

What about all of you?  Any big plans or thoughts for the new year?  

2 comments:

  1. Happy 2014 and stay warm through the snow storm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo of your cat and the fact that she let you out that pretty little bow on her paw. Her ninja skills sound quite enviable though I don't know about hanging out with cords.

    It's been such a brutal winter so far. I hope you're faring okay and staying warm despite the ridiculously cold temps today. So glad to hear you'll be blogging more again. Missed chatting with you!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...