Friday, August 23, 2013

Moving On

I have had what feels like the longest week ever.  I gave my notice at my current job because I received an offer from a place that is a much better fit for me.  Let's just say the supervisor at my current job isn't taking it very well.  Or it may be that she is her usual crazy self and I'm overly sensitive about it because I'm leaving.  Whatever it is, I'm so happy for the weekend and for only three more days of work in what feels like an uncomfortable situation. 

Because of this, I thought I would end the week with a photo of something that always makes me laugh.  I can't tell you how many construction sites around the city have these baskets full of construction debris with what looks like the Chanel logo on them.  It's hilarious to see construction workers pushing them around during the day.



5 comments:

  1. That is funny. Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your supervisor's reaction sounds like it's another good reason you're leaving. Congrats on the new job and I hope the 3 days you have left there will pass quickly and uneventfully. That totally looks like the Chanel logo and would make me laugh too :)

    Ankle jail def. helps and I'm relieved I didn't end up with one of those hard boots. I'm appreciating being a tourist in my own city more though I don't necessarily like going to the main tourist attractions. I keep up with the entertainment news cause I like to know what dramas/movies are coming out. We were catching up with old Running Man eps. and pretty much skipped all the ones that had idol guests. I think I didn't care to watch Barefoot Friends because it's mainly idols on there as well. They're not all bad but I'd rather watch people I enjoy. I hope cute bunny will behave for now. You're so nice to let him finish the plants when the tomatoes are gone.

    Hope you're enjoying the weekend. The weather is gorgeous in NYC as well. i'm hanging out on the terrace right now :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. That totally looks like it's Chanel trash. And congrats again on the new gig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck and Congrats on the new job.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...