Thursday, June 13, 2013

J Crew Window Display :: Summer Yard Objects

I took my own life into my hands to get to this window display. Apparently Manhattan high schools graduate at Radio City and the event let out the same moment I was trying to get by. They were covering the whole side walk on both sides of the road and blocking traffic, so of course I had to walk on the busy road to get past them. There was honking involved but no one got one of those promised "honking fines".  Too bad, I've always wondered if they actually give those tickets out.

I thought the backdrop to the display was interesting with the summer lawn toys {and foods} as a color blocked back drop to the clothing displays.




Also, in the summertime I have that many fans blowing on me to keep cool because I have no air conditioning.  So in a way, this display reminds me of home.

3 comments:

  1. That is a really neat window display... very appropriate for the season

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that high school graduations were held at RCMH. Mine was at Lincoln Center. You were brave to even attempt these pics. That is a fun display though. I bought the dotty mint jeans in the first photo earlier this week :)

    Your mom's house must be so pretty and fragrant with all those peonies around! The magnesium thing seems to be helping but thanks for mentioning the gluten thing. I was wondering if that could have something to do with it as well but my diet is mostly low carb and predominantly Asian food so I don't really consumer all that much gluten. Still I would consider maybe trying to give it up completely for awhile to see.

    Enjoy your weekend!
    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this display. Stay cool, at my stage in life I don't think I would do well without AC.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...