Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Out And About

This past month has been busy.  Work and fun have taken me all over the Northeast from New Hampshire to New York.  I found a ton of things I loved while on the road.

Painted signs on buildings....old and new.




Pretty vegan sushi I can actually eat from Beyond Sushi!  I bought it at 10 am and was carrying it around and actually had someone ask where I bought it because it looked so good.  Because I am classy, I ate two pieces and dropped the chopsticks on the ground, so I had to eat it with my fingers.  It was still super delicious- the only thing that would have made it better would have been if it was organic.


Patterns and repetition on buildings.



Bright color in a dingy side street.



Cute old stone buildings.


Water towers - for some reason I love to see them.


Great color combinations.


Have you been anywhere interesting lately?

4 comments:

  1. I love all of this industrial vibe. That sushi does look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vegan sushi?? Do tell me more

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to travel with you sister! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've seen some cool things on your travels. That vegan sushi looks really good!
    I was in midtown for a doctor's appt. today but didn't see anything interesting. It was my first time riding the subway since I hurt my ankle and it was thankfully quite uneventful.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...