Tuesday, April 30, 2013

United Colors of Benetton :: Spring Window Display

Spring has finally arrived in New England, it's sunny and warmish {this means temperatures start at 30s and 40s in the morning and go up to 60s and 70s during the day}.

I figured it was finally an appropriate time to post Benetton's spring window display from last year. 


I think it's the second or third swing window display I have posted but the swings here are wide enough and sturdy enough to hold the bags without incident.


3 comments:

  1. Nothing to do with the windows- but it makes me happy to see that UCB is still around after all these years. It's like a little piece of the 80's that hung around (I feel the same when I walk past the Swatch store too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Spring temps have sure been slow to arrive this year. I didn't even know Benetton was still around. I haven't seen one in NYC or maybe I just haven't been paying attention.

    The vertigo just came back out of nowhere cause I was really feeling fine but at least it's not full blown like last year and I'm doing my best to prevent that. I really don't want to do the Chinese meds again. Yes I'm referring to the one who was in BVS on FBND. She's pretty much the same nasty character she was in Gumiho and even if they dressed her nice it wouldn't help her face. I don't really eat sugar so I tend to cut the sweetness on most things I make.Thanks for the tip! Happy weekend Jeanine!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. This store was so popular in the 90's. I wonder how they are doing now. I never see them around me. I do like the window.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...