Thursday, April 4, 2013

John Robshaw for Duralee

Back when I was working next to the Design Center, I spent a bunch of time walking through the showrooms and checking out the new fabrics and wallcoverings.

 I enjoyed seeing the Duralee window display with John Robshaw fabrics.  The round shape of the coral pillow is perfect for that fabric pattern, and the wallcovering reminds me of the fabric on this bedspread.
 

My favorite pattern, other than the floral on the wall above, is this one.  It's oversized and if I didn't have more fabric than I need at the moment, I would certainly want it for myself.  It would go really nicely with the lamp I currently love.



2 comments:

  1. Now I could look at this all day long. Love fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice looking pattern and the colorways all look good which is not always the case with alot of patterns.

    I really want to move past boots but the weather isn't letting me. It's supposed to be in the 60's all next week :)
    I don't think I'll start watching LSG's drama until a few eps air and I hear some feedback cause I don't want to be disappointed. I'm interested in how he'll pull off being a half-man/half gumiho character.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...