Wednesday, March 20, 2013

This Winter

Yesterday we got more of this:


Which makes me feel better about giving a baby gift of this, just last week.  I love it because it has ears, and anything with ears on a baby's head is cute.


For those of you who follow me on Pinterest, you may have seen my obnoxious over-pinning of knitting and crocheting patterns {perhaps you unfollowed that board?  I don't blame you one bit}.  I am definitely a beginner with more enthusiasm than skill.  I only took it apart 7 times but, with some help, finally got it together for April.  Hooray for snowy New England springs! {there is less of a hooray due to using another 1.5 hours of my life on snow removal}.  Today I received a photo of the cutest little baby wearing his new hat, so at least I know he wore it once before it is was too hot or too small.

Have you finished anything you are excited about lately?

4 comments:

  1. That's a good distraction for this horrible weather. I'm so over winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for getting inspired on your hobby. That's Pinterest is there for right? The hat is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute cute hat. And I'm sure baby feels snuggly and warm too. Speaking of not finishing things, that may or may not be a trend for 2013. I have a half cleaned floor and half stripped bathroom back at my parents' house waiting for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hat is totally adorable and it sounds like you got the timing right. Anything with ears on a baby is just plain cute! Having to shovel snow must be such a drag but at least it counts as a work out right :) When it snows is when i'm really glad I live in an apt. complex with porters who take care of stuff like that for us.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...