Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Walltech Bookshelf

I found these photos I took back at the ICFF of this bookshelf by Walltech. I wish I could tell you more about the company but I can only find a vague reference to it being located in Seoul, South Korea.

I'm really drawn to the colors of this bookshelf and the fact that it's also an art piece where you push and pull the pieces of wood in the bundle to make your own shelf.  I really love that it's adjustable for what you are storing or displaying at the moment and that it doesn't take itself too seriously.  For this reason, I think it would be really fun in a retail setting.
 


4 comments:

  1. This is one of those art pieces that I could think of 100 uses for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This takes art + function to a new level. Very cool! The colored wood pieces totally remind me of pastel art blocks :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves
    Enter my Shabby Apple Necklace Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool idea! I totally agree that this would look awesome in a retail setting.
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's flipping clever. It'd work until some kid came along and pushed all of the wooden dowels one way :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...