Monday, December 31, 2012

Sequins!

I have to admit that I'm not much of a skirt person. Part of me would, however, secretly like to have a sequined skirt.

left :: center :: right

I think the middle skirt would be the nicest for me.  The one on the left would be too short for me to be comfortable and has two "flattering" front pleats {didn't everyone decide years ago front pleats aren't flattering?!?} and the one on the right is a bit too long though I like the color.

Does anyone have a sequin skirt?  Do they bend if you sit wrong?

6 comments:

  1. I love the short version....I think to keep it in top top shape you probably need to just stand in it and not sit....ha! Happy 2013!! all the best to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a sequin skirt that I'm ashamed to say that I've never worn. Maybe tonight is the perfect time to wear it!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The short one has a limited audience, although may will wear it who shouldn't. The middle is the most versatile, I like it. The on the right is very chic, and has possibilities for tall women. I don't own a sequin skirt, so I can't help you. I do like them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm like you.. not a skirt person though sometimes I wish I was..
    I like the center one too.. not to long, not to short, just right :)
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to ogle sequin skirts but I don't own one cause I do foresee issues with sitting and I question their comfort. I do like that midi length one.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...