Friday, December 21, 2012

Kate Spade & C Wonder Window Display

I have only one image each of the Kate Spade and C. Wonder windows.  I thought I'd group them together since, at least in my mind, they are basically the same shops.

I'm posting this Kate Spade window display for the giant diamonds alone I also kind of like the giant jewelry boxes the mannequin is sitting on. I actually think the display is a bit too cluttered to read well though.  {If you have read any of my previous window displays you know I love the simple ones best.}


The vibrant colors of this C. Wonder store caught my eye as I passed, and the giant zebra made me smile.  There is a small pile of merchandise on the window sill below but there is enough white space around it that it isn't as distracting as in the photo above.


Is anyone else in love with the store front below?

2 comments:

  1. I love C. Wonder. I am going in right after Christmas for hopefully a great sale. That painted zebra is so fun.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...