Monday, November 5, 2012

Thinking Pink

I'm pretty sure I have mentioned my love of extremely vibrant pinks before. It's not often that I get to use it in a project so I have to live vicariously through those who can. Needless to say, I fell in love with this bright, cheerful interior I found on HGTV {via Pinterest}.

I really like the molding on the ceiling.  Ceilings are so overlooked in design that it's nice to see one with a treatment like this.

{via HGTV}

{via HGTV}

In other news, there may be a home for the flooring I mentioned last week. Not the one pictured and not in pink, but the striped version may be coming soon to an office building near you.  Assuming you live near Boston, of course.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, those are some vibrant pinks! I don't know if I could live with that design but it'd certainly be fun for awhile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo, I hope there is a home for that flooring, because I can't wait to see it. Love that pink tile btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bath tile is so unexpected. And that ceiling detail in the first image, swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what beautiful tile!!! that bathroom is precious! Do you know the Pink Pagoda? she blogged about pink all during the month of October. I'm sure you can pick up some pink inspiration there.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...