Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Industrial Real Estate

I've been swamped lately with everything I have to do {in a good way} but I have a ton of things to share after Thanksgiving.  In the meantime, I thought I'd leave you with the view I have been seeing a lot these days.  I really like the sign but not really the area - there's something about having to cross a bridge to get somewhere that makes it seem so far away {even if it's really only 3 blocks}.



I hope everyone in the states has a good Holiday!

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I miss Boston!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving - can't wait to see what comes after the holidays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving too!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...