Monday, October 8, 2012

Thank you!

My blog flies under the radar most of the time which is good for me because then I don't blog because I feel like I have to blog.  I do it because I want to.

Last month two other bloggers were sweet enough to mention me in posts and I wanted to publicly say thank you to both of them.  This really should have been done sooner, but there's no time like the present....right?


The first was Linda from My Crafty Home Life.  She's great because she actually does stuff instead of just talking about doing stuff.  These days I do stuff really well when I am getting paid, otherwise I like to catch up on sleep because all that paying stuff makes me tired.  Happy but tired.  Seeing her complete projects is really motivating for me.

 
The second is Ang from The Closet 365.  She is super sweet and the fact that she has more wigs than I have shoes makes me really happy.  Plus, how can you not like someone who wears a blue wig!



Thanks, Ang and Linda. I appreciate the mention!  And thanks to everyone who took the time to stop by.

2 comments:

  1. That is great.. always great to be thought of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to be mentioned and thought of! I LOVE Ang's blog (she's one of the most creative bloggers I've seen) but am not familiar with the other! Am going to have to check it out now! ;)
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...