Thursday, September 6, 2012

Louis Vuitton Windows with Yayoi Kusama

I try to post window displays in a timely fashion but this Louis Vuitton / Yayoi Kusama window is a bit late.  However, it is just in time for the last days of the Yayoi Kusama exhibit at the Whitney Museum in New York

Her work is quite interesting if you have never seen it, it's worth a look.  It's slightly surreal with polka dots and flowers that look like something out of Little Shop of Horrors - man-eating flowers.  The window displays capture this quite well.





 

11 comments:

  1. Very excited about this. I plan on catching the exhibit within the coming weeks and definitely following up with a trip to the LV windows after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool!! These are just so innovative! I wish I could see this exhibit! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. louis vuitton always has such great windows. i really like this collaboration and got to admire it at their boutiques in las vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LV has the best windows! I loved the classic white shirts, the red and white tentatcles, and there's always something interest behind the displays :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These window displays are amazing. Kusama is one of my all-time favorite artists- she is amazingly talented and I just love her quirkiness.
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw an article about this and was blown away... Soooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog. Would you like to follow each other? =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard so much about these shop windows and the flowers are definitely my favourite - so creepy but yet they draw you closer

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are cool, super creative. I love a good window display :)

    go for the glam 

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Yayoi Kusama!! Love her design and this whole new LV collection!!


    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...