Friday, September 28, 2012

Illustration

Have you ever pondered buying something you would never actually want to have because of the label?  I was at the liquor store {or the packy if you're from Massachusetts, but I happened to be in another state at the time} in search of pure sugar cane rum and found this.


Spiced rum reminds me of some college housemates I had that always seemed to have a gallon-sized jar of Captain Morgan's on top of the fridge, replaced often I assume, and I can't drink it now but I really was tempted by the illustration on the bottle.

Are there any products you buy, or want to buy, specifically for the packaging?

6 comments:

  1. Totally. Those folks who do packaging for cleaning supplies and soap know EXACTLY what will lure in a sucker like me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know I'M a sucker for packaging Jeanine. I think I would have had to buy this: Release the Kraken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure I do this all the time but just can't think of a specific example at the moment. Packaging is definitely a great way to lure people like us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it... I also like wine with cool labels

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this label, very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought "cupcake" wine because of the label.....it was horrible.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...